Last month, we asked for your prayers concerning...
- Student Leadership Conference. We had a great time with Pastors Dave and Mike from Cy-Fair Christian Church in Houston as they shared from there hearts with our students about not only who we are, but whose we are.
- Weddings in Cofradía. Amazing! We had a wedding ceremony for thirteen couples on Valentine’s Day. It was Amazing! Read here for the exciting report and pictures of each couple.
- House Build. A team from Seattle came down to build a house for a needy family in the church. Despite rain, they were able to get a lot done and Lauro and Lucy now have a place to live. Click here to see the report
- Worship Ministry. Things are going great. The past few Sundays have flowed nicely and we are making progress. Thank you so much for your prayers over this ministry, it is very important.
Are you going to be visiting in Mexico? If you have plans to come to either Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta, or Guadalajara, let us know. We are within 4 hours of all three of those cities with Mazatlán being the closest (3 hours). We’d love to show you around Cofradía so you can get a taste of this Mexican countryside!
Follow these links for more..
Latest Hardcopy Newsletter (December)
Facebook—if you’re on Facebook, I’d love to get in touch with you!
This month, would you please pray for...
- Construction Team. There is a team here this week doing a number of jobs at the new church. The main job to be finished is the painting of all the classrooms. Thank you for your prayers over the team. (Current – March 6)
- Parent’s Visit. My parents will be here visiting us for the first time in over 5 years. We are looking forward to this time and our two girls are really excited. Please pray for safe travel, good health, and cool weather. (March 11-31)
- Cy-Fair Youth Team. Some students from Houston will be coming down to work with our students in reaching out to the community here in Cofradía and other parts. This is always a fun time for our youth group, they really enjoy this team and have made some great friends with them. Things that we have planned are: An annual awards banquet, Volleyball Tournament, and a work project/evangelism in another town. Thank you for praying over this time. (March 13-20)
- Southside Youth Team. This team comes down each year to do a Kid’s Club with our children. The end of the week is open to everyone with a carnival-type event in the center of town to finish off the week. (March 27-April 3)
- An Encounter. Our pastor is going to lead an encounter open to the church for the purpose of deepening our relationships with God. This should be a very good time; please pray for the guidance of the Spirit and that God would really touch people’s lives. (April 3)
Thank you very much for your prayers and continued support.
We need more partners to join our monthly support team. Would you consider being part of our ministry this way? Click here to find out how.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Post a Comment