We have returned to Cofradía after spending just over a month in the United States visiting family and friends. It was great to see all of you whom we were able to visit, yet it is always a little frustrating that time doesn’t allow us to visit more of you.
Some of you may not have received an update in a while and that is due to our computer’s hard drive failing. We were able to get it fixed and have, for the most part, updated our information.
In our last update that some of you did not receive, we asked you to pray for...
- Our trip to the states. Thank you. Our truck worked just fine after sitting for 8 months and we made it to Washington to help my parents sort through a few things after their move. It was nice to spend time with them during Thanksgiving. We made our way down through California to visit Geña’s family and more friends. At the border on our way in, we learned that if Geña enters Mexico as a US citizen, our truck’s 6 month permit CAN BE RENEWED after we hand it in! What a blessing that was to hear! (By the way, if I did that, I would lose my Permanent Resident status).
- Our Anniversary and Geña’s Birthday. We had a nice dinner together for our Anniversary. As for the birthday, it was great to celebrate it along with a niece in California and a house-load of family!
- The Bible School Students have finished their final exams and it’s time for Steve to grade them all. Every student we’ve talked to has been blessed by the classes!
- Music Ministry (Worship). Everything went really smooth while we were gone and the Lord is raising up Worship Leaders within the congregation. Thank you so much for your continued prayers over this area as we continue to grow.
Here are some links to more:
- Last month’s update
- Cofradia’s Short-Term Missions Manual explains more of our mission in detail. Click on this link to check it out:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thank you so much for being part of our team!
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support
MAILING ADDRESS FOR SUPPORT. Another way to donate is by sending a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.