The girls are doing well. Rebecka and Emma participated in the town’s “November 20 Revolution Day Parade”; it was Emma’s first parade. Click here for a couple of photos.
The ministry is doing well and moving right along as we prepare for a very busy December and January. We are excited about what God is doing as we continue to fulfill our call of...Raising up Leaders in Rural Mexico!
Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Cy-Fair Men’s Team. We had a successful time with their visit as we accomplished the goals of encouraging, connecting, and getting prepared for a Men’s Study called “Wisdom for Fathers.” Read here for more details.
- 13 Years! We celebrated our 13th year on November 18. We had the privilege of taking the men’s group back to Guadalajara that day and after they left for the airport the next day, we hung out together for a few more hours at the market and Tlaquepaque. Geña is an awesome friend, wife, and mother! Thank you so much for all of you who pray for us!
- Dwellings. We’re still preparing for the three houses that we’ll be building accompanied with teams in December and January. Here’s a quick update with pictures on the progress.
This month, will you please pray for...
- Men’s Study: We’ll be kicking off the study “Wisdom for Fathers” on December 14. Pray for open and responsive hearts.
- House Build Preparations: Continue to pray as we prepare for 5 teams within 6 weeks of December and January. We’ll be busy, but the Lord’s work will be blessed.
- Various activities and visitors during the month. There will be special services, special activities, and special visitors throughout the next couple of months.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
MAILING ADDRESS FOR SUPPORT. Another way to donate is by sending a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia