We always enjoy this time of year as it gives us time to hang out in the evenings circled around a fire with s’mores, fireworks, and the like enjoying fellowship with friends and family. Unfortunately, the clock continues to tick and the season of those times comes to an end. Tomorrow is the beginning of classes for all the schools here (K-12) and we look forward to our Bible School which will be starting up again next week on the 13th.
In our previous note at Christmas, I mentioned I’d be letting you know of a few things to keep in prayer.
Will you please pray for...
- Back to School. In general it’s nice to remember our kids as they try to adjust once again to going to school every day after the Holiday’s. Usually, this adjustment is really quick. Please keep in mind the adults who are in the Bible school as they make adjustments after having a month off.
- Short-Term Missions. We have two teams coming up: Cy-Fair Christian from Texas (Jan. 24 – 31) who will be building relationships through Men’s, Women’s, and Couple’s ministries; as well as building a roof and bathroom for a couple of families. Also, His Place from Washington (Feb. 2 – 11) will be here to help with a number of projects around the missionary base, church, and community.
- Music Ministry (Worship). Thank you for continuing to lift this up. We’re trying to integrate more worship leaders into the Sunday services.
- Ministry Opportunities. If you or someone you know has a desire to work in Missions, let me know. This is a great place to get plugged in.
- Last month’s update
- Cofradia’s Short-Term Missions Manual explains more of our mission in detail. Click on this link to check it out.
Thank you so much for being part of our team!
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia
--- WANT TO JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM? ---
ONLINE. Click here to donate to our personal support
BY POSTAGE MAIL/CHECKS. Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.