Last month in our video update we asked for your prayers concerning...
- Student Ministry Missions Trip to Puerta Colorada. We mentioned that our plans were to go for three days. In our scouting trips, we noticed that the Lord had not opened the door for us to be there and stay the night, so we changed it an evening of Missions Preparation and we spent the whole next day in Puerta Colorada serving the town, families, and children. We cleaned yards, removed a wall, cleaned a kitchen, put a roof on a bathroom, cleaned the streets, set up inflatable games for the children, shared a story with the children, held an open air evangelistic meeting and the best part was watching our students scattered througout the plaza praying and ministering to the people. Here is a 3 minute video report.
- Student Leaders Some of our leaders are struggling with either personal issues or decisions they need to make that have the potential of affecting their future. Please continue to lift them up in your prayers.
Follow these links for more..
New Staff Member—We are looking forward to adding another member to our Alternative Missions Staff. Sandy Garzon has been working as a Student Leader for a number of years and senses a calling to come on Staff. We are very excited about the potential of having her joining our team as she would be a huge asset to us. Here is a letter explaining her needs, please consider how to help.
April Video Update
Facebook—if you’re on Facebook, I’d love to get in touch with you!
This month, would you please pray for...
- Alternative Missions Staff as we work through a transitional period.
- Pastor Gollo for wisdom as he guides the church, it’s leaders, and the home groups that meet during the week.
- Sandy Garzon for support interest as we hope to add her to our Missionary Staff.
- Our Personal Support A few months ago we were seeking to raise our support $600 a month and asked you to give towards our immediate need of Health Insurance. Many of you have given and others have started to faithfully donate each month and we thank you very much for that. We are still short of our goal by around $200 of monthly pledges. My home church, Gateway Fellowship, has generously made a commitment to match $1 for every $2 of pledges to help us finish reaching our goal. Please let us know by responding to this email about how you can help us reach our goal.
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico