Last month, we asked for your prayers concerning...
- House Thank you for continuing to keep this in mind as we are looking forward to adding a couple of rooms upstairs.
- Youth Ministry in General We have reorganized the Student Ministry this past month in order to make a better connection with Students. Check out the post on the “New Look” here
- Washington After 12 days of visiting and driving, we’ve arrived in Washington. We’ll be staying at my parents house as we renew documents and go through the process of citizenship for Geña. We have already sent in the renewal forms for the girls’ passports as well as renewing our Drivers Licenses. Thanks for your prayers as we travelled.
Follow these links for more..
EL RETO 2010 FINAL VIDEO
Inauguration—On February 27, 2011, we will be inaugurating the new church and beginning our weekly services there. Come join us!!!
Facebook—if you’re on Facebook, I’d love to get in touch with you!
This month, would you please pray for...
- House Thank you to all who have helped us in this area. If you would like to invest in our family, this would be a great way!
- Personal Finances it is always a big hit when we drive up to Washington. We set money aside each month for our “Border Trips”, but it never covers all the costs.
- Geña’s citizenship She has an appointment for fingerprinting and pictures on December 2. After that, we find out when she goes in for the interview.
- Time in Washington We always enjoy coming to Washington. Our goal is to get back to Cofradía for Christmas time, however, everything depends on when the citizenship process is complete. I really don’t know exactly when we go back. It will be nice to visit with family and friends while we are here. Thank you for your prayers while we are here.
Thank you very much for your prayers and continued support.
As you give, you are investing in the Kingdom of God. This is an opportunity for you to further His Kingdom, thank you so much! Click here to make a safe donation
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Post a Comment