Last month, we asked for your prayers concerning:
- Staff Retreat. This was a great time of getting away, being with each other, and re-evaluating our goals. Thank you for your prayers, you can read about it here.
- Visitors. Thank you for your prayers as a couple from the US came to travel up to the mountains with Jay to minister to the Cora Indians. Their trip was very smooth and were able to communicate the gospel to the people.
Links to the news:
This Month’s requests:
- Pastor Gollo is going through a series of tests for his health. Please keep him in your prayers as surgery is in his near future. Finances will be an issue.
- Youth Concert The Student Ministry will be putting on a concert to invite their friends to learn about Jesus. Pray for open doors and open hearts. (Nov. 12)
- Border Trip Our family will be going to Arizona for a couple of weeks to take care of some business, do some shopping, rest a little, and spend Thanksgiving with some friends. (Nov. 14-28)
- Pastor Rafael Gradilla from Hosana Asamblea in Bellevue, Washington will be sharing with our leaders and congregation soon. His pastoral leadership has a tremendous impact on the people here and we’re all excited to have him come. Please pray for open hearts and safe travels. (Nov. 30 – Dec. 4)
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia