Last month, we asked for your prayers concerning:
- Administration. Thank you for your prayers as I was able to accomplish a lot this month.
- Homeschool. As I work with Emma in the mornings and Rebecka in the afternoons, there are days in which it’s a struggle for all of us. They are doing really well; please keep this in your prayers.
- Marriage and Family Conference. We had a great visit with Doug and Jan Taylor, former Cofradía Missionaries now in Mazatlán, as they shared on Leadership, Marriage, and Family. It was a very refreshing time to have them back for the weekend and everyone here misses them. I have written a report on our blog with pics here.
- Inauguration Anniversary. WOW is the word that describes our celebration of one year in the new building. We invited some Pastor friends, Noe and Martha, from Mazatlan and many lives were impacted. I’ve written a report on our blog with pics here.
- New Baby. Things are going well. It was a rough beginning, but Geña is doing a lot better. Thank you so much for your continued prayers as the baby is due in late August.
Links to other news:
- Operation Christmas Child Operation Christmas Child sent boxes for our children for the first time in the new building and a team from the Cofradía church went up into the mountains to hand out over 100 boxes to a Cora Indian village called “Cofradía Uno”.
- Upper Room Project If you’ve been following our updates, you know we’ve been working on finishing our house. With what have have saved and raised, we are over half way to reaching our goal. Please continue to keep this in your prayers and if you can help, we’d appreciate it. We’d like to have it ready for when the baby arrives in late August. Please check out the link in order to see how you can help.
This Month’s requests:
- Homeschool Please continue to make this a priority when you pray for us.
- Baby Thank you for your continued prayers for a healthy baby. The due date is +/- Aug.29
- Pastor Gollo’s Son Please keep in your prayers Pastor Gollo’s son, Gollito, as he was in a motorcycle accident just over a week ago. He is recovering well, however, there will be some dental issues to take care of as he knocked out a few teeth.
- Youth Ministry Awards Night One of the many ways that Short Term Missions has impacted this ministry is helping us start a tradition in the youth ministry of recognizing and honoring students who have stood out this past year in their growth of leadership and service. Thank you for your prayers over this ministry led by Pastor Luis Vazquez (Mar. 10).
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia
Post a Comment