Last month, we asked for your prayers concerning:
- Baby Thank you for your prayers! The Doctor continues to say that everything is going well and the ultrasounds are showing good health. We had hoped to go to Washington to have the baby, but it looks like we’ll stay here in Mexico for the birth.
- “It Is Finished” A great evening of remembering what Christ has done for us. Not only did he die for us, but God raised him from the dead! Many people came forward to be ministered to that night. Click here for more.
- Emma Rose She was so excited to turn six! We had a great time with her and her friends on April 10. Click here to see pictures.
- Mom and Dad Silberman 44 years and doing great!
- Cora Indian Outreach Our local body of believers went on an Evangelism Outreach to the Cora Indian village, Mojocuautla. A lot of the town came out to the center of town to see the dramas, music, testimonies and be prayed for. Click here to see more.
- Leadership Classes Martin is doing a great job sharing with the Leadership some things he learned in Oaxaca.
- I preached on April 29 and May 6 It went really well and I had a lot of fun. Click here for the short report.
- Marriage Class Leaders Abraham Aguilar and his wife, Graciela, have been doing a great job.
- Evangelism Outreach Our students had the opportunity to participate in a mini youth conference. The original plan was an evangelistic outreach, but it turned into a youth conference with other surrounding churches in this region. Click here for more.
Links to other news:
- Upper Room Project We are still in need of finances to finish. Please check out the link in order to see how you can help either by a one time gift or a donation spread out among six months:
- Praying for Our Children Each Sunday parents and teachers come forward to lay hands on the children before they go to their classes.
This Month’s requests:
- Baby Thank you for your continued prayers for a healthy baby. The due date is +/- Aug.29
- Mother’s Day The Women’s ministry will be holding a breakfast for all the mothers that can come on the Mexican Mother’s Day, May 10 (It’s always on May 10 here).
- Cora Indian Outreach Our church will be kicking off another outreach to the Cora Indian village, Agua Aceda. The purpose is to maintain a consistent presence in the towns of Mojocuautla and Agua Aceda. Please pray for open and receptive hearts to the good news of Jesus. (May 19)
- EL RETO We are beginning our planning for our major Survivor, Amazing Race, Fear Factor Youth Outreach called, “The Challenge.” We need $2000 for this event. Please help. Click here to see how.
- Missionary Staff Retreat Please pray for continued guidance as we seek the Lord for this ministry (May 25, 26)
- Quick trip to the United States We will be heading for Arizona on May 30 and will be away for about 10 days. Please pray for travelling safety and an opportunity to rest.
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia