Last time, we asked you to pray for...
- Geña’s Family will be coming for visit for Christmas Geña’s sister, Julia, and her mother are still here with us. We’ve had some excellent time together with trips to Tepic at the Ice-skating rink, lots of food, and quality time together. They made it here safely and will be leaving on January 6.
- Short-Term Missions Team from Houston, TX will be with us January 5 – 12. These women come down every year to spend time with our women and help them kick off new Bible Studies. It is a tremendous encouragement for our women and it’s something we look forward to each year. Thank you for your continued prayers!!
- Operation Christmas Child boxes will be given to the children of the town of Las Pilas. The Children’s Ministry Director, Toña, continues to take a small group of children (as leaders) to this town on Thursdays in preparation as they teach them some stories from God’s Word. Las Pilas will receive their boxes on January 6 and it worked out to receive some more boxes for the Cofradía children which will be given out on January 8. This is always exciting to put a smile on a little child’s face!
This month, will you please pray for...
- All Women Short-Term Missions Team from Houston, TX (January 5 – 12)
- Operation Christmas Child Las Pilas (January 6) and Cofradía (January 8)
- Future Ministry Opportunities As we begin the new year, we look forward to continued ministry in Cofradía. In the past year and 1/2, the church as grown in ownership of their ministry and we are excited to come along side them to reach out to the lost, not only in this community, but this region as well. We have established a good relationship with some pastors in this area and are excited about the opportunities to work together. We are looking for teams to come down to help with evangelism in Cofradia, the immediate surrounding areas, and now the region as we help other churches grow as well. We are looking for teams to come down to build Dwellings homes for the poor. We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Missionaries to help with outreaches, teaching English, Property management, mechanics, the list goes on into the variety of gifts you have. It’s exciting to think of the potential for this next year. I want to help bring people to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and give them the hope that I have in him (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18). Thank you for joining us in prayer. If you or someone you know has a heart for missions and would like to spend some time in Mexico, here is an open door! Contact me by email, facebook, or skype. Look forward to hearing from you!
Click here to donate to our personal support.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia