Last month, we asked for your prayers concerning...
- Worship Workshop. We had a great time with Pastor Kevin and Brad from Houston. Kevin shared for a couple of days with our worship band some things about what worship is and then on Saturday night we had a special worship service. Lives were touched and it was a great way to help the worship band take another step in the right direction. Here is a link to the short report.
- Dentists. The five dentists that came did a great job the day they were here. Thanks for praying for them.
- Guy’s Retreat. Martin is amazing! This year’s theme was “Overcoming Your Fears.” Everything went really smooth except for a foot injury, but Martin was able to reach out to some guys that don’t come to church. He put together everything...games, speaking, chapel, kitchen, bathroom, and the dormitory. You will be impressed by seeing what he did here.
Follow these links for more..
Cy-Fair Youth Team Report I did not have the report done in last month’s update.
Everything Video Our youth group put together the Everything video for a couple of teams this year. Click here to see the video.
Horseback Riding A friend took me out on horseback the other day.
Hummingbird Check out the Hummingbirds in our backyard tree.
Coffee Plants I’ve got cherries on my coffee plants!
Facebook—if you’re on Facebook, I’d love to get in touch with you!
This month, would you please pray for...
- Youth Staff Retreat Six of us will be taking a day to rethink the Student Ministry and talk about why and how it functions. These meetings normally take place in my office between myself and a couple of interns; this time we’ll be adding three strong student leaders who have shown an outstanding ability to take ownership and lead. Please pray for myself, Luis (Intern Pastor), Jesus (Intern), Martin, Sandy, and Jose Luis and we listen to God’s voice for the future of this Student Ministry. (May 12)
- Student Leadership Retreat We are starting to prepare for our annual Student Leadership Overnight Retreat in July. Please pray for guidance as we begin planning. This team makes up the youth staff as well as students who stand out as leaders in the group. In the past, this has been a very important time where our team forms a bond and connects with one another. We want to give you the opportunity to join us by praying and giving towards this retreat; we need $500 US dollars. (July)
- House We have received a few hundred dollars towards the continued construction of our house. We should have enough for the kitchen upper cabinets and are in the process of looking around for prices. When we arrived in November, we had to repair our roof (almost $1,000) as the house was very wet inside and moldy. We still have plans to build a couple rooms and a bathroom upstairs. Many have asked how that’s going; as soon as the kitchen cabinets are in, we’ll be buying material in preparation for upstairs as money comes in. Please join us in prayer for the Lord’s provision. Thank you to all who have helped us in this area. If you would like to invest in our family, this would be a great way!
Thank you very much for your prayers and continued support.
As you give, you are investing in the Kingdom of God. This is an opportunity for you to further His Kingdom, thank you so much! Click here to donate.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
If you would like to receive this update by email, please contact me email@example.com