The last couple of months we’ve asked prayer for...
- Baby Things are going very well and the Dr. says that everything is normal. Thank you for your continued prayers for Geña and the baby.
- Mother’s Day The Women’s Ministry headed up by Geña had their traditional pancake breakfast on May 10 (Mexican Mother’s Day) and it went very well. There were almost 60 mothers in attendance!
- Cora Indian Outreach The Agua Aceda Ministry Team kicked off ministry in that village with an open-air evangelistic meeting at their basketball/volleyball court in May. It was a great time of music, drama, puppets, and preaching. We closed with a time of prayer with the people of the town and many were blessed and eager for more. The team has been following up each week and just last Friday they blessed a family with a lean-to roof at their house. See details here.
- EL RETO This is a huge special need right now as it is each year. We have been planning for the past couple of months some details of this year’s event, “The Danger Zone,” and we need your help. Please click here to see how you can be involved.
- Missionary Staff Retreat We had an excellent time in Mazatlan for two days talking about the direction of the Base’s Ministry. Our primary function is to support Centro Cristiano Cofradía by means of Short-Term Mission groups and staff abilities. We are also here to bless the community in any way we can. Thank you for your prayers and continued support!
- Quick trip to the United States We were in Arizona for a couple of weeks with our friends, the Michers. They were great hosts and we appreciate them very much. While we were there, we visited an amazing church that made us feel more than welcome. We are looking forward to the next time we get to visit our family at Grace to the Nations.
Links to other news:
- Upper Room Project We are still in need of finances in order to continue after we finish the smooth wall stucco, which we are very close to doing. Please check out the link and scroll down to see what’s next and how you can help either by a one time gift or a donation spread out among six months.
- A Lesson from Pony, our Chihuahua dog See what happened one morning as Geña took Pony for a walk.
- TenBrink Update
This Month’s requests:
- Baby Please continue to pray for a smooth and healthy pregnancy. The due date is +/- Aug.29
- SPECIAL NEED - EL RETO Finances, wisdom, and for an incredible impact in the youth’s lives.
- Graduation Emma will graduate from Kindergarten this week (July 5) and Rebecka will be participating in a dance for the Elementary School graduation (July 6)
- Upper Room Project Finances
- Youth Camp Our students are gearing up for their annual youth camp they’ve been invited to near La Cruz, Sinaloa. (July 24 – 28)
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia
Post a Comment