Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Baby Thank you!
- SPECIAL NEED - EL RETO We have almost reached our budget. Thank you so much for keeping this in prayers as lives will be changed during this event. And thank you to those who have donated, we really appreciate it. I have only had a chance to update the first week, August 25. Here is the link.
- Upper Room Project Thank you for keeping this in your prayers as well. We are finished with the smooth-wall stucco and leveling out the floor. We’re waiting for the bathroom sink area to be finished and start painting. We still need continued financial help to purchase the tile and electrical hook-up details.
- CAPTAIN’S TRAINING RETREAT This went excellent! This year we spent three days working with our RETO Captains helping to prepare them for leading a team. Here is a link to a report.
- Rebecka Frances turned 10 years old on August 13! We put together her second “RETO” and everyone had fun. Here is a link to a report with pics and a video that YOU NEED TO SEE!
- Children’s Ministry Nine of our children went to Tepic for a three-day camp. It was the first time they had gone to something like this and all of them had a great time! Here’s a quick video update. As well, our Children’s Pastor put together an excellent Children’s Mini-Olympics this month.
Links to other news:
- Church courtyard cement path Some church members got together and helped finish the cement path to avoid the mud and drain problems.
This month, will you please pray for...
- Baby We have a number of things to do for the baby this month; lab tests, doctor visits, birth certificate, health insurance, and US Citizenship. Please pray that everything goes smooth and quickly.
- EL RETO We have three more weeks of this event. It’s exciting to see God move in people’s lives; the youth as well as the adults. EL RETO brings to light issues that we need to take care of. Lots of teachable moments and lots of blessings! Thank you for keeping this in your prayers.
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka and Emma Rose Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia
Post a Comment