Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Baby There were a number of things we needed to get squared away in order for Mackenzie’s Citizenship Appointment preparation. There is only one more document that we need to get which we plan to do next Monday before her appointment on Tuesday in Guadalajara. Thank you for your prayers, it’s been rough with the paperwork, but it’s getting done. She has slept through the night a few times now which many of you know make things a little easier. Geña is doing well and Rebecka and Emma adore their little sister.
- EL RETO Pastor Brad Pembleton from Houston, Texas came to speak at our final RETO meeting on September 29th and did a great job of wrapping up the whole idea of Christ as our Refuge in the midst of the Danger Zone we live in. This year we had around 130 students participate coming from five different churches and many different towns. It was great to see how the Lord has been opening doors with other churches as we work to increase God’s Kingdom in this region. I have yet had time to finish the reports for each week. Only the first weeks report is finished and you can see that here. I will be finishing up the rest of the reports within the next couple of weeks and send them all out in our next update. Meanwhile, you can be checking our blog or facebook as we post them and check out EL RETO on facebook.
Links to other news:
This month, will you please pray for...
- Citizenship Appointment For everything to go smooth. By both of us being US Citizens, it should be pretty easy. Pray for safe travels to Guadalajara, and quick service so we can get back to Cofradía soon (October 16 – 10:30am CST).
- Dwellings Home We will be moving forward with building a house for a needy family this month. The set date to pour the floor will be October 27. Thanks to an anonymous donor.
- The Women’s Ministry under Geña’s leadership has just started another study on Jonah and will be meeting together until the end of the year. Praise the Lord for new women attending; pray for continued spiritual growth.
- Parents’ Visit My parents will be coming to visit for three weeks in November (Nov. 11).
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradía
Post a Comment