Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- EL RETO LA CRUZ has been a huge success. 180 students were involved and they will finish up for EL RETO FINAL on June 8. Here is something I wrote about it recently.
- Mother’s Day 60 women came to our annual Mother’s Day Breakfast.
- Ruben Garzon, one of the youth who grew up in the church was married on May 18 to a young lady who goes to a church in Tuxpan. We’re happy for him!
- Trip to States As I’ve mentioned, we are doing some travelling. We’d appreciate your continued prayers and if we are in your area, please let us know. Here are some recent pics.
- Hardcopy June Newsletter We periodically send out a very general hardcopy newsletter to those who do not have email.
- SILBERMAN PRAYER CARD We have just updated our prayer card with a new photo and Support Address.
- Rebecka’s Bible Study Group Rebecka gathered some of her friends and started a Bible study group all by herself.
- MINISTRY NEEDS Please click on the link to see how you can help us.
- ALTERNATIVE MISSIONS COFRADIA VIDEO UPDATE Sunday Church Services, Children’s Sunday School, and Youth Group.
- ALTERNATIVE MISSIONS COFRADIA MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES Click here to see where you can fit in.
- Trip in the States Please pray for our trip as we’ll be travelling all this month of June. Again, we’d love to see you if we’re in your area. You can follow us on Facebook. Please pray for safe travels, divine encounters, and ministry opportunities.
- Ministry Needs Our ministry has many needs right now. Check out the list to see how you can get involved.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
PLEASE NOT THE NEW MAILING ADDRESS FOR ALTERNATIVE MISSIONS SUPPORT. Another way to donate is by sending a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia