GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!
Last month, we asked you to please pray for...
- Administrative Tasks. Thank you for your prayers as we continue to work on these things.
- Cofradía Date Night. We had another great evening with Doug and Jan Taylor as they spoke. A number of churches were represented amongst the over 30 couples. They also shared that weekend with our leaders, women, and on Sunday morning with the congregation. Click here for a quick report and pics.
- Short-Term Missions The His Place Church team from Mount Vernon, Washington, did an excellent job helping us repair the roof to the church’s education wing. They were a fun and amazing group! Click here for the report.
- Freedom in Christ discipleship course. We have just completed four of the 13 weeks of the discipleship course. It has been going extremely well with over 30 people attending. Pastor Goyo, Pastor Luis, and I are taking turns on the teachings.
- Freedom in Christ Seminar. Thank you so much for your prayers over this seminar! We had an excellent time and the Lord touched the lives of many of them as they became aware of some of the lies they have believed and how to break the strongholds the enemy has had on them. We learn something new every time we share this message and it helps us grow as well. We are excited for what God is doing and look forward to the next three day seminar in Tuxpan, Nayarit. Click here to see a report.
- Last Month’s Update
- Cofradía Dwellings Candidates
- Pastors’ Perspectives (Updated January 18, 2018): Bi-annual reports from our Pastors.
- Quick Look into our Ministry: A two minute clip of some of the activities and more.
- Cofradia’s Short-Term Missions Manual explains more of our mission in detail.
- David Medina. Many of you know Isabel who has worked with us for so many years and was on staff with us in the past. Her husband, David, has been having some health complications and the Doctors are saying that it could be something very serious. They do not have Health Insurance and are trying to see if he can get that before they move on. In the meantime, we are doing our best to help him with Doctor visits, medications, and lab work. Please pray first of all for a complete healing. Than also that they will have success getting insurance as his issue could cost thousands of dollars. Thank you!
- Rebecka as she continues to go to Tuxpan via taxi each day for High School. Pray for her safety, godly friends, and wisdom in decision-making.
- EL RETO in La Mesa Martin Garzon, a young man who grew up in our church from Arrayanes, is living in the mountains working with the Cora Indians at an indigenous school as he teaches them the bible. He is doing an excellent job! This month, he is organizing a four-day RETO for the students there. Please pray for safety, success, and that the Lord’s message would be heard through the outreach. To help Martin with this event, you can give here; To support Martin as one of our missionaries, you can contribute here.
- Administrative Tasks. We are trying to get some things situated with our Civil Association in order to become authorized donor recipients which means people can donate money or materials for a tax deduction in Mexico. This will open up many more doors of ministry and create a need for more personnel. Thank you for your continued prayers!!!
- Freedom in Christ discipleship course. Please continue to pray for us as we teach each Tuesday night in Arrayanes. There are more than 30 participating and it is really exciting!
- Freedom in Christ Seminar. Our next Seminar will be April 13 – 15 with Pastor Abimael’s Tuxpan, Nayarit, congregation. We look forward to a great time learning and helping others find Freedom in Christ.
Thank you so much for being part of our team as we work together to RAISE UP LEADERS IN RURAL MEXICO!!!!
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Cofradia Area Director
** JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM **
Online, you can make a one-time, tax-deductible gift, or set up to make automatic monthly donations to our personal support at this link.
MAIL IN A CHECK:
Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. Indicate that it is for The Silbermans.