Thank you so much for your prayers and partnership with us during this time as we rest, study, spend time with family. God continues to show us His faithfulness as he meets our needs during this time. You all are so generous!!
This is the last email we will send out until October.
GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!
Last month, we asked you to please pray for...
- Continued Safe Travels on our way to Washington—It was a very smooth trip with no problems; thank you for praying!
- A place to rent that suits our family for one year—we have a place to rent that is only 5 minutes from my parents’ house. We feel blessed with this opportunity.
- School Registration for the girls—we are still trying to work this out. Please continue to pray.
- Martin is doing a great job house-sitting for us.
- Employment Projects We have received a donation to help start the Bricks Business and Pastor Luis will soon start putting up a fence and begin working on the first 10,000 bricks. This means that someone will have a job in Cofradia and a dad will not need to leave his family to look for work elsewhere! Thank you!!
- Restoration Center. To all of you who have so generously donated to this project, thank you! We really appreciate your help as we are so close to reaching our goal! Pastor Amado and his team have received approval from the government and the organization in charge of all Drug Rehab facilities in Nayarit. They will be officially opening in October of 2019! Yay!
Here are some links to more:
- Pastors’ Perspectives (NEW): Click here to read bi-annual reports from our Pastors.
- Cofradía Dwellings Candidates (NEW): We have added 7 new families to our waiting list. Let us know if you would like to put together a team or help a team that is signed up.
- New Donation Links: We have revised the links for specific donations to our ministry. Click here to get those links.
- Quick Look into our Ministry
- The Pastors and Leaders in Cofradia as they continue to grow and take ownership of the ministry. I am very, very proud of all of them!
- Our family over the next couple of months as we Listen to the Lord during our rest, study, and family time.
- School Registration for the girls (Rebecka-12th grade; Emma-8th grade; Mackenzie-2nd grade). Please pray the Lord will guide us to the right school for all three of them.
- Martin as he house-sits for us during our time in Washington. We are grateful for him and cannot think of someone we trust more.
Thank you so much for being part of our team as we work together to RAISE UP LEADERS IN RURAL MEXICO!!!!
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie SilbermanMissionaries to Mexico
Cofradia Area Director
** JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM **
Online, you can make a one-time, tax-deductible gift, or set up to make automatic monthly donations to our PERSONAL SUPPORT at this link.
MAIL IN A CHECK:
Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. Indicate that it is for The Silbermans for our PERSONAL SUPPORT.
Post a Comment