Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- EL RETO. We had a great year this year reaching out to students who don’t know God, encouraging those who have already been exposed to the gospel, and learning more and more of God’s love for us. There have been some great testimonies of how EL RETO has impacted students’ lives and reached their parents and teachers. Also, Click here to read more about what happened in EL RETO 2013:FAITHBOOK.
- Bible School. We are excited about starting the online school through Summit Bible College in Bakersfield, CA. We look forward to what God has in store through this development. I’ll post more specifics once we know how many students we’ll have, who they are, and how you can help.
- Dengue. Well, according to the doctor’s interpretation of blood tests, I ended up with Dengue. It was a very light case, however, I felt pretty week for about 10 days. We’re all well now and the virus floating around town seems to have simmered down a bit.
This month, will you please pray for...
- Cy-Fair Men’s Team. In just a few days, some men from Houston, Texas will be joining us as we will be ministering together with the men. They will be coming down to introduce to us a study book for men called Wisdom for Fathers by David Glenn. The women form the same church came down a few years ago and introduced Wisdom for Mothers and was a great study for the women. We look forward to developing relationships with them as we spend time together. Please pray for safe travels, open hearts, and God to be glorified.
- 13 Years! Geña and I will be celebrating 13 years of marriage on November 18! Thank you to all who pray for us and our family, we really appreciate it!
- Dwellings. We are preparing for three house-builds in December and January—almost back to back. Three families will be blessed with a small house and bathroom that will accommodate their needs. Please pray for safe travels for the three teams that will be joining us, safety on the job, and that the preparation work would be done in a timely manner to have everything done we need to before the first team arrives on December 28.
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support.
MAILING ADDRESS FOR SUPPORT. Another way to donate is by sending a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia