I’m a little late in getting this update out this month and was unable to share with you about our annual Valentine’s Day Date Night at the church. It was an excellent evening with a great Word!
Thank you for your continued support and prayers. We really appreciate your involvement and pray for you often.
Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Back to School. Rebecka and Emma are doing well at the local school and home school. We are still a little behind with home school, but things are looking good. The adults are almost finished with the Winter Quarter of the Bible school. We are incredibly enjoying the two classes: Discipleship Counseling and Biblical and Systematic Theology. Our conversations as we debrief after watching the videos have been very good and thought-provoking.
- Short-Term Missions. You can read here about one of the best teams we’ve had as the Cy-Fair Couples ministered and worked with the local couples. And, as always, the His Place team from Washington did a great job accomplishing a number of projects for us.
- Music Ministry (Worship). As we are trying to integrate more worship leaders into the Sunday Services, we are seeing an excellent response from some of the adults. One in particular, Magdaleno, has lead worship half of the time since we returned in December. However, he will be leaving for the United States for contract work in March. Other people are also beginning to show interest in helping. Thank you so much for your prayers as we continue to “Raise up Leaders in Rural Mexico”!
- Ministry Opportunities. We have been continuing to pray for those of you who would like an opportunity to serve. We trust that the Lord is working and are excited about the opportunities here.
This month, will you please pray for...
- Church Anniversary. We will be celebrating our 4th year in the new building on March 8. It’s always a great time to look back and consider the faithfulness of our Lord.
- Bible School. We’ll be wrapping up the Winter Quarter on March 3 and the students will begin to work on their final exams. Thank you for your prayers for them and me as I grade them.
- Music Ministry (Worship). Thank you for continuing to lift this up. God is working.
Thank you so much for being part of our team!
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia
--- WANT TO JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM? ---
ONLINE. Click here to donate to our personal support
BY POSTAGE MAIL/CHECKS. Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.