Please contact us about getting together as time always flies when we’re in the states and our agenda gets filled up quick.
We are available for speaking at church services, mid-week services, home groups, youth groups, Sunday school classes, etc.
Looking forward to seeing as many of you as we can.
GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!
Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Bible School Graduation: We were anticipating seven graduates, but it turned out that only three were eligible due to a requirement that we were unaware of. The three graduates; Alfonso and Secundina from our church who live in Santa Fe and Noe from Mexico City who was finishing up his classes online after starting them in California. It was a fun and blessed day.
- Trip to the States: Thank you and continue to pray as we return in August.
- EL RETO 2017: We are still considerably short of our $2,000 goal. Please consider how you can help in order to reach out to students in need.
- Church Ministry: Thank you for your prayers.
- Jay and Faith TenBrink have left Cofradia and are on their way to their new, but former, home of Washington State. Continue to lift them up in prayer as they adjust to returning to the states and find a place to live.
- Our Family: Thank you so much for your prayers over our family.
Here are some links to more:
- Last Month’s Update
- Lain & Kelly Grant’s Latest Update
- Cofradía Dwellings Candidates
- (Updated) Pastors’ Perspectives: Click here to read bi-annual reports from three of our Pastors.
- A Quick Look into our Ministry: A two minute clip of some of the activities and more.
- Cofradia’s Short-Term Missions Manual explains more of our mission in detail.
This month, will you please pray for...
- Pastor Goyo fell and broke his elbow recently. He underwent surgery and is recuperating well. Please pray for full mobility and a quick recovery.
- Our time in the States as we visit with family and friends and try to get some relaxing in.
- The Restoration Center in Rosamorada as they are conditioning a rental while we continue to raise funds for land. We recently went with Pastor Amado to purchase a section of land and was told we needed to buy the whole 8 acres at once and not in sections. That puts us $12,000 short. There is an anonymous donor who is matching up to $3,000. That means that your donation would be doubled up to $3,000 dollars ($6,000). This is a great opportunity to invest in the Kingdom of God. We could use your help with a generous contribution. I have written more information here.
- EL RETO 2017 will be starting at the end of August. This year’s theme is “Focus”. Click here for more information and how to participate.
Thank you so much for being part of our team as we work together to RAISE UP LEADERS IN RURAL MEXICO!!!!
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Cofradia Area Director
** JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM **ONLINE:
Online, you can make a one-time, tax-deductible gift, or set up to make automatic monthly donations to our personal support at this link.
MAIL IN A CHECK:
Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. Indicate that it is for The Silbermans.