That and some other great things happened this past month and we look forward to more exciting things ahead. God continues to move us.
We are grateful for your partnering with us to invest in the Kingdom of God together as we Raise up Leaders in Rural Mexico!
Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Cofradia Bible School Students Everyone is doing a great job! Many are commenting on how much this has helped them in their every-day life and as they visit people. The Biblical Counseling class is helping give initiative in problem-solving, especially relational ones.
- Religious Association. We are still working on this. I have asked the help of a brother who lives across the street from the base and has a degree in law. Thank you for your continued prayers.
- Help. Thank you for your continued prayers for wisdom and provision.
- Local School. Rebecka graduated from 6th grade; see the post here.
- Kids’ Club with YWAM Mazatlan went excellent. The team spent three days with the children, two days in the Cora Indian villages, an evening with the students at youth group, and accomplished a lot of community and clean-up work. Click here to see the report and pictures.
- Last month’s update
- Pastors’ Perspectives Follow this link to see what the Pastors have to say about the past few months
- Meeting Palapa in Cora Indian Village of Mojocuautla.
- Cofradia’s Short-Term Missions Manual explains more about what our mission is about.
- Cofradia Bible School Students the students will be finishing up their summer classes by the end of the month.
- Religious Association. Continued wisdom and understanding as we fill out paperwork and make decisions on placing people in certain “positions”.
- Children’s Summer Camp. We have 13 children signed up for camp. Pray that this will make a lasting impact in their lives (August 7 – 9).
- Birthday month. Rebecka will be 12 on the 13th and Mackenzie will be 2 on the 31st. Steve will be 42 on the 7th.
- EL RETO is just around the corner. I will be sending out an email later when I have all the details for those of you who want to be involved. We need your involvement with prayers and support. This is a huge event we do each year (our 10th anniversary) that reaches out to students all over our region.
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Alternative Missions Cofradia
Thank you very much for partnering with us through your prayers and financial support.
Click here to donate to our personal support
MAILING ADDRESS FOR SUPPORT. Another way to donate is by sending a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.