We recently revised a document that gives information regarding our history, staff, ministry function, and vision for the future. You can click here to view that document.
GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!
Last month, we asked you to please pray for...
- My Dad’s recovery from surgery. He is improving a lot and the doctor says things are going really well.
- Cy-Fair Women’s Team in the words of the women’s ministry leaders here it was a total success! The local women were encouraged during this joyful, reviving time and relationships were restored as chains of bitterness were broken. Isabel says, “It seems like a new door has been opened.” It was an exciting time that brought life, hope, and expectancy. Thank you for your prayers!! Here’s a link to a little more.
- His Place Team did an excellent job building a home for Nando and his family. Partnering with the Sluys from Poulsbo with a matching gift, they were able to provide all of the funds needed and a little more for some essential furniture items. The family was left with extreme gratitude and tearful eyes of joy. Here is a link to a little more and a video of the build.
- Wisdom with the Board Member changes in our Civil Association. A weight has been lifted off of my shoulders by handing over the Treasury responsibility of our Mexican organization. Instead, I will have the title of the role I have played since the beginning, President, which is much less administrative work. I feel free now. :)
- Our Greatest Need(s). We are getting the Employment Opportunities vision underway as our worker has been making test bricks of adobe for a brickworks business. Click here to read about that vision.
Here are some links to more:
- Last Month’s Update
- Pastors’ Perspectives (NEW!): Click here to read bi-annual reports from our Pastors.
- Quick Look into our Ministry (NEW!)
- Cofradía Dwellings Candidates
This month, will you please pray for...
- Freedom in Christ Conference with our church in Rosamorada led by Pastor Amado. Pastors Goyo and Luis and I will be leading another conference and we would really appreciate your prayers over our lives and protection against the enemy. (February 8,9,10)
- Date Night for our married couples will be on February 16. This year the leadership has chosen youth and parenting specialist, author Ernesto Ramirez from Mexico City to speak. He will also be speaking to the congregation on Sunday, the 17th.
- Freedom in Christ Grace Course We will be kicking off a new six week study about the Grace of God. Pastors Goyo and Luis and I will be leading the teachings. We are excited for this material as it has had a very positive impact in our own lives! (Every Tuesday evening for six weeks starting February 19).
- Church Anniversary We’ll be celebrating our 8th anniversary in the new building the first weekend of March. We are blessed to see God’s faithfulness through the years! Our friends, Doug and Jan Taylor, will be joining us as the special speakers throughout the weekend (March 1-3).
Thank you so much for being part of our team as we work together to RAISE UP LEADERS IN RURAL MEXICO!!!!
Missionaries to Mexico
Cofradia Area Director
** JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM **
Online, you can make a one-time, tax-deductible gift, or set up to make automatic monthly donations to our personal support at this link.
MAIL IN A CHECK:
Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. Indicate that it is for The Silbermans for our personal support.