As many of you know through facebook, all nine of our Passports were stolen out of our truck along with a checkbook, $50, our dog’s vaccination papers, and a few other less important things. Everything has been recovered except our checks, the $50, and one passport! Within a day, three of our passports were found along side the road in different locations. A couple days later, four more were found and just a week ago one more was found. We are so grateful for those of you who have been praying. We have been at peace and our hearts go out to the people who felt the need to take these things and pray for them to be able to find hope in Jesus!
GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!
Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Religious Association Status. We are still waiting for the government to respond and finalize our paperwork; the financial need is still at hand.
- Drug Rehab Center. We are still praying for a place to be able to house these people who need help.
- Trip to the States. Thank you for your prayers! We are enjoying our time as we visit family, friends, churches, and have even had the opportunity to go camping.
- EL RETO 2016: Thank you to those who have already began to send in contributions for this outreach! We do not charge the students to attend so your help is very appreciated. Our goal each year is $2,000 to pay for transportation, materials, prizes, and snacks; we are almost at 50% of that goal.
- **NEW** Pastoral Perspectives: Click here to read bi-annual reports from three of our Pastors.
- Last Month’s Update.
- A Quick Look into our Ministry: A two minute clip of some of the activities and more.
- EL RETO 2015
- What is EL RETO
- “Dwellings” candidates in Cofradia: Meet two families that are in need of a home.
- Cofradia’s Short-Term Missions Manual explains more of our mission in detail.
This month, will you please pray for...
- The final passport to be found.
- Religious Association Status. $2,000 USDollars. Donate here to help.
- Drug Rehab Center. Please pray that Amado would be able to raise the $20,000 he needs to get things going. What the Lord has called him to do will put a dent in the Kingdom of Darkness and Satan will not be happy and try to impede this work. Please pray for protection over him, his family, his staff, and all of those involved. Let me know if you would like to help make a dent in the financial need he has.
- Trip to the States. Continue to pray for travel safety, good visits, and time to rest.
- EL RETO 2016. Pray for all of the planning that is happening right now and the Pastor Luis, the Leadership team, and the team captains who are currently preparing for this event. We still need just over $1,000 to reach our goal in order to pay for transportation, materials, prizes, and snacks. Donate here to help. Click here to view a video spot for this year’s event.
- Speaking in churches. Hosanna Bellevue on August 7 and Templo Calvario Bakersfield on August 21.
- Birthdays this month. Rebecka turns 14 (13th) and Mackenzie turns 4 (31st).
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever!
Thank you so much for being part of our team as we work together to RAISE UP LEADERS IN RURAL MEXICO!!!!
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Cofradia Area Director
--- JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM ---
Online, you can make a one-time, tax-deductible gift, or set up to make automatic monthly donations to our personal support here.
OPTION B---BY POSTAGE MAIL/CHECKS:
Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.