THANK YOU!!! Thank you so much to those of you who responded to our request last month regarding the “Cofradia Internet”. We have reached our goal and the tower has been purchased! We will purchase the antenna and get things hooked up when we return to Mexico in August.
GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!
Last month, we asked you to pray for...
- Religious Association Status. We are still waiting for the government to respond and finalize our paperwork; the financial need is still at hand.
- Bible School. Graduation was a great day. Twelve people graduated from Summit Bible College Nayarit Extension in Cofradía. Click here to view pictures and read the report.
- Drug Rehab Center: Still no progress. Pastor Amado and his leaders are needing to raise $20,000 dollars to buy land and start the Center. They are looking for a house to rent in the meantime.
- Civil Association. After a few weeks of unanswered questions and not knowing what to do, our accountant has offered to help us with getting the bank account. We’re just waiting now for the bank to approve us.
- Trip to the States. We spent the 4th of July weekend with our friend, Francisco Jimenez, and his family in Oxnard. We should be in Washington by the end of the week. We will be available to share reports at any services or small group meetings.
Here are some links to more:
- Last Month’s Update
- A Quick Look into our Ministry: A two minute clip of some of the activities and more.
- Pastoral Perspectives: Click here to read bi-annual reports from three of our Pastors.
- EL RETO 2015
- What is EL RETO?
- “Dwellings” candidates in Cofradia: Meet two families that are in need of a home.
- Cofradia’s Short-Term Missions Manual explains more of our mission in detail. Click on this link to check it out.
This month, will you please pray for...
- Religious Association Status. $2,000 USDollars. Donate here to help.
- Drug Rehab Center: Please pray that Amado would be able to raise the $20,000 he needs to get things going. What the Lord has called him to do will put a dent in the Kingdom of Darkness and Satan will not be happy and try to impede this work. Please pray for protection over him, his family, his staff, and all of those involved.
- Trip to the States: Pray for travel safety, good visits, and time to rest.
- EL RETO 2016: This annual outreach to young people is an incredible open door we have to speak into their lives. We do not charge them to come which means we need your help. Our goal each year is $2,000 to pay for transportation, materials, prizes, and snacks. Donate here to help. Click here to view a video spot for this year’s event.
Thank you so much for being part of our team as we work together to RAISE UP LEADERS IN RURAL MEXICO!!!!
Steve, Geña, Rebecka, Emma, and Mackenzie Silberman
Missionaries to Mexico
Cofradia Area Director
--- JOIN OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TEAM ---
Online, you can make a one-time, tax-deductible gift, or set up to make automatic monthly donations to our personal support here.
OPTION B---BY POSTAGE MAIL/CHECKS:
Send a check made out to Alternative Missions to Alternative Missions / PO Box 3107 / Ferndale, WA 98248. On a separate note, indicate that it is for The Silbermans.